Since 1951, Canadian Energy Executives Association (CEEA) has brought together industry executives through engaging organized events. Read more about the CEEA’s long history here!
The current CEEA Chairman is David Hood, President of geoLOGIC Systems Ltd., who is aided by a dedicated Board of Governors in managing the CEEA’s activities.
Each year we organize four major events starting with the Energy Business Forum Mid-Year Update and the Energy Executive Ball held on back-to-back dates in early April, followed by our Executive Conference comprised of the following two events held on consecutive dates in Banff in late August:
- the Energy Business Forum on August 22, 2018
- the 68th Oilmen’s Golf Tournament on August 23-25, 2018
In 2016 we introduced the Speaker Series event which in 2017 was reprised on Thursday, February 2 from 4:30 pm to 7:00 pm at the Ranchmen’s Club in Calgary’s beltline. The keynote address on “The Future of Energy in Alberta” was presented by The Hon. Jason Kenney and followed by a Q&A with The Hon. Preston Manning.
Through this invitation-only executive conference and other networking events, CEEA has drawn together the most influential leaders across the energy spectrum to share expertise and drive industry solutions in our fast-paced business.
In 2018, the Canadian Energy Executive Conference celebrates its 68th year as the nation’s premiere executive conference at the legendary Fairmont Banff Springs in August. Please mark your calendar and be prepared for another outstanding edition of this world class event!
Registration certain events is now OPEN. More info on each of these events can be found by clicking on View All Events.
Our commitment is to advance Canada’s energy industry as a global leader.
Working collaboratively and responsibly with all stakeholders to deliver essential, safe, reliable energy products and services.
- Relationships – we foster connections for personal, professional and corporate growth.
- Pride – we are proud of our history and want to promote our world class standards, continuous innovation and environmental stewardship.
- Networking – we are the premier business association for energy executives of all ages and backgrounds.
- Inclusion – we focus on collaboration across all energy value chains
- Fun – we provide unique events and experiences for executives and partners to create lasting friendships.
- Change – we recognize the need for continuous renewal by attracting emerging generations of innovative leaders in a diverse and changing energy landscape.
- Giving – we give back to the community through a large number of charitable organizations that we support.