Since 1951, Canadian Energy Executives Association (CEEA), formerly known as the Oilmen’s, has brought together industry executives through engaging events. Read more about the CEEA’s long history here
The current CEEA Chairman is Scott Lovett, Vice President Corporate Development at Baytex Energy and is aided by a dedicated Board of Governors in managing CEEA’s activities.
Currently we have four major events scheduled for 2019:
- Oil and Gas Beyond Boomers: February 6th, at the Petroleum Club
- Governor’s Charity Ball: April 13th, at the Palomino Room, BMO Center (Black-Tie Gala Event)
- Mid-Year Business Forum: April 23rd, at the Sheraton, Eau Claire
- 69th Energy Business Forum: August 21st at the Banff Springs Hotel
- 69th Oilmen’s Golf Tournament: August 22-24th at the Banff Springs Hotel
Through this invitation-only executive conference and other networking events, CEEA has drawn together the most influential leaders across the energy spectrum to share expertise and drive industry solutions in our fast-paced business.
Registration for certain events is now OPEN. More info on each of these events can be found at View All Events.
Our commitment is to advance Canada’s energy industry as a global leader.
Working collaboratively and responsibly with all stakeholders to deliver essential, safe, reliable energy products and services.
- Relationships – we foster connections for personal, professional and corporate growth.
- Pride – we are proud of our history and want to promote our world class standards, continuous innovation and environmental stewardship.
- Networking – we are the premier business association for energy executives of all ages and backgrounds.
- Inclusion – we focus on collaboration across all energy value chains.
- Fun – we provide unique events and experiences for executives and partners to create lasting friendships.
- Change – we recognize the need for continuous renewal by attracting emerging generations of innovative leaders in a diverse and changing energy landscape.
- Giving – we give back to the community through a large number of charitable organizations that we support.